The Casual Autumn Dress
With the temperatures dropping rapidly, it’s time to start really embracing our Autumn/ Winter wardrobes! With that in mind, we’ve complied a “Dress Edit” – Showcasing our Top 5 Casual Day dresses perfect for the colder Autumn/ Winter season!
But just because the colder months are upon us, that doesn’t mean you need to live in jeans and trousers! Dresses – polo neck dresses, fine knit dresses, shirt dresses, tea dresses and tunics are all perfect for Autumn/ Winter. It’s all just about finding the right dress and knowing how to style it to make it work for winter!
The key is layering… And a great pair of boots!
The Dress Edit
1. This cute dress from Penneys (which also comes in black) would look great worn with grey tights, grey ankle boots and layered with a chunky long line dark grey cardigan! Comfy, simple and perfect for a casual saturday with friends!
2. This gorgeous navy and white wrap dress from French Connection is super flattering to almost every body shape. Style this with navy tights, tan ankle boots and a tan handbag! Layer up with a classic camel mac for a chic daytime look!
3. This two tone polo neck dress from Oasis is one of our favourites! It would look so amazing worn with black or grey over the knee boots. This beauty would look great dressed up with dark denier tights and black patent heels too!
4. This dress from River Island is oh-so-stylish. The colour block sides, makes it incredible flattering and so slimming on! We are also loving the cute collar detail. Style this dress with black ankle boots, a black chunky cardi, or to dress it up, pop on a black blazer over it!
5. Another favourite in The Style Fairy HQ , this is such a chic day dress from Warehouse. This check print is so on trend this season and we love the leather collar details which is gives it an edgier feel! This dress would love super chic worn with knee high boots!
Which is your favourite?
Tell us in the comments section below which is your fav?
Want to come shopping with us?
Stuck in a style rut? Need a wardrobe update for Autumn/ Winter? Let us help!!
We offer a wide range of personal shopping and styling services, with prices starting at only €60 per hour for our Face-to- Face Personal Shopping trips (read more about it here)
For more information or to make an appointment email us on email@example.com
‘Til next time
The Style Fairy xx