Festive Faux Furs
Baby, it’s cold outside. And we’ve got just the ticket to stay stylishly warm this festive season.
There is no other time of year where it becomes almost obligatory to wear a fur or faux fur. It’s cosy, warm but yet so stylish, fun and chic.
If you aren’t up for an all over fur coat there are lots of ways to incorporate fur into your look this season, with gilets, fur topped gloves, fur hats, fur boots, fur collars or even wraps.
It’s never been easier, or as wallet friendly. Gone are the days when a decent fur would have cost the earth, nowadays, you can buy faux fur in almost all high street shops and for a very pleasing price!
With party season fast approaching, we take a look at some of our fav faux furs on the highstreet right now.
1. This pretty light pink cropped faux fur coat from River Island is perfect for popping on over skinny jeans, heels and a top to bring a simple look to a perfectly festive, fun evening look. This cute coat would also work really well worn over a glitzy evening dress, or for that extra fashion factor drape it over your shoulders. To add some extra sparkle, why not try adding a fun brooch to the coat too!
2. We are channeling old Hollywood glamour with this divine faux fur capelette from Topshop. Draped over an evening dress, this look screams glamour, to amp up the vintage factor, pop on some red lippy, and drape some pearls around your neck. Divine!
3. This faux fur from H&M is an absolute steal at only €49.95. This neutral white/ grey colour means it can be worn with almost anything. Pair it with skinny jeans and boots for a chic day time look, and swap the boots for heels to bring this look into evening glam. This is quite the statement coat, so keep the rest of your look simple with this bad boy. And too avoid looking too bulky, make sure your bottom half is in slimline or tight fitting clothes, such as leggings, skinnes or a bodycon.
4. For the more timid among us, this grey woven faux fur hooded coat from New Look is perfect. You’ve got your fur, but without going over board. This is an absolutely perfect coat for these cold, dark, winter days, team it with some knee high boots and skinny jeans to keep winter warm & stay on trend.
5. We are totally smitten with this longer length faux fur gilet from ASOS. It’s this season’s take on the cropped or shorter length gilet, and it comes in both black or this biscuit colour. It’s an uber chic, super trendy way to wear fur this season. What is particularly great about this gilet is that is can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
If a faux fur coat is just not your thing, try out some of these fun faux fur accessories:
Don’t forget we offer a wide range of personal shopping services from virtual to accompanied and unaccompanied, want us to come shopping with you? Np probs, get in touch today. We also offer Gift Vouchers for all of our services.
The Style Fairy xx