Happy Bank Holiday weekend everyone. 🙂
If you’re looking for a refreshing twist on a classic margarita, you’ve come to the right place. There is nothing wrong with a plain
These coconut grapefruit margaritas from Pizzazzerie.com are melt in your mouth delicious. Keep scrolling for the ingredients and directions on how to make them…
- 4 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 ounces lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 tablespoon cream of coconut
- 1-ounce triple sec or Grand Marnier
- Salt or sugar for rim
- Rub a slice of lime around the rim of your glasses and dip in salt or sugar. Combine grapefruit juice, lime juice, tequila, cream of coconut, and triple sec in a blender. Pulse for 10-15 seconds or until thoroughly combined. Pour over ice.
- Garnish with large flaked coconut.
- Enjoy responsibly!
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Please drink responsibily. For the facts, visit drinkaware.ie.