Win My Outfit from Athlone Towncentre
** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED **
Wow ladies I am SO EXCITED to share this competition with you 🙂 We have teamed up with Athlone Towncentre to offer one lucky reader the chance to WIN MY OUTFIT. Yes, my whole outfit…. Eeeeeecccck !! Which is worth almost €250!!!! First things first this is an Instagram based competition, so to be in with a chance to win you need to be on Instagram. (If you’re not, you need to join ASAP!!). Keep reading to see how to enter to be in with a chance win this amazing prize 🙂
Athlone Towncentre Shopping Centre is the largest shopping destination in the Midland’s with over 60 top brands all under one roof including Zara, River Island, H&M, Next & lots more, all only 60mins from Dublin and just 40mins from Galway! Everything I am wearing here is from Athlone Towncentre.
Jacket: Zara, €89.95
Poloneck: Zara, €19.95
Skirt: Oasis, €49
Bag: H&M, €14.99
Sunglasses: River Island, €17
Necklace: River Island, €8
Boots: River Island, €50
HOW TO ENTER
- FOLLOW ATHLONE TOWNCENTRE SHOPPING CENTRE ON INSTAGRAM HERE
- LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW
So, the lucky winner gets ALL OF THIS LOOK including; the coat, the jumper, the skirt, the handbag, the ankle boots, the sunglasses AND the necklace!!
I really love this outfit; all the items are so versatile individually too – This coat would look great styled with jeans (and even white jeans as we head more into Spring/ summer) while the skirt could be dressed up with a blouse and heels! Perfect look for transitioning into Spring and some really brilliant wardrobe updates!
Here are a selection of other looks I’ve styled from Athlone Towncentre Shopping Centre; from day time chic to night tome glam, you can find everything you need at the centre. Also, H&M, Warehouse and Oasis are all in Mid-Season Sale at the moment with up to 50% OFF!
Be sure to check out Athlone Towncentre Shopping Centre online here or Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for up to date offers and giveaways.
A reminder on HOW TO ENTER….
- FOLLOW ATHLONE TOWNCENTRE ON INSTAGRAM HERE
- LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 20h March 2016
- Winner announced online and contacted via email on Monday 21st March 2016
- The winner will be selected from all entries and announced online and contacted via email
- There is no cash substitute
- All prizes must be collected in person from the Information Desk in Athlone Towncentre during desk hours (see their website for hours)
- You will need to show photographic when collecting the prize
- Prizes must be collected within two months of the winner being announced
- Only items not included in this prize is the watch and bracelets (Naomi’s own)
- In special situations a winner may nominate a designated representative to collect a prize. In this instance, ID for both the winner and their representative will be required.