The Perfect Christmas Dress
Ah yes, and the season of mulled wine, parties, presents, cold evenings and warm fires is upon us.
I am a huge Christmas fan, I love nothing more than that Christmassy feeling you get while walking down Grafton Street, wrapped up, with the beautiful lights adorning the street picking up Christmas presents, I always plan to be organised (don’t we all!), but alas it never really happens.
The one thing you can get started on is finding your oh-so-perfect Christmas dress. There are so many fun nights out around this time of year and it’s always nice to pop on something new and get into the spirit of Christmas fun.
I’ve had a thrawl through the highstreet to bring you my top five Christmas dresses, all for under €140!
1. This stunner from River Island is perfect for the festive season, the eye popping colour is fab, plus I just love the extra peplum detail and neckline detail. I’d wear my hair up with this to really show off the detail on the top, pair it with some black heels, a simple black clutch bag and let the dress do the talking.
2. Chanel your inner diva with this showstopper from Topshop, this dress is just perfect for New Years Eve, when we all want to add a touch of sparkle to our style! Again, this dress doesn’t need much in the line of accessories, so keep it simple, a nice pair of statement earrings would really bring this dress to life, but leave it at that.
3. I just love this metallic lace dress from Warehouse, it’s understated but yet oh so stylish. You can really go all out with accessories with this look, a blinging oversized neckpiece would be just stunning with this dress. Pair it with some nude killer heels and a statement metallic clutch and you are ready to hit the town.
4. Yes, another red one, but it’s all about getting in the festive spirit with this pretty lace chiffon skater dress from Oasis. This would be perfect with nude heels and a simple nude bag, pop on some pearls to chanel your inner Kate Middleton and you will be stunningly festive in this demure number.
5. You can’t go wrong with the perfect LBD, so last but not least we bring you this fun prom style dress from ASOS. This is really a fabulous dress, I just love the stunning sheer mesh detail at the top, plus with its low open back, it’s the perfect look for your Christmas party. You should definitely wear your hair up to show off the back of this beautiful dress. To add a touch of festive sparkle, pair it with a metallic clutch bag and metallic or sparkly heels. Plus with a bling pair of drop earrings this could be a winning look.
Would you like us to help you the perfect dress for Christmas or New Years Eve, or a big event you have coming up? Check out our range of personal shopping services here and get in touch to book us now. Gift Vouchers are also available for all our services.
Until next time…
The Style Fairy x