Recipe: Toasted Marshmallow Martinis
- 1/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- 2 crushed graham crackers (an American cracker but you could swap these out for cinnamon or Digestive biscuits)
- 1 ½ ounces marshmallow vodka
- 1 ounce Irish cream
- 1 ounce heavy cream (or half-and-half)
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup, plus more to drizzle in the glass
- ½ ounce Drambuie
- Toasted jumbo marshmallows
Prepare Your Glass
- Spoon the marshmallow fluff onto a small plate, just wider than the rim of the martini glass. If necessary, add a teaspoon of water and mix in to thin slightly. Allow the fluff to settle and smooth before continuing.
- Crush up graham crackers and place them on another plate next to the marshmallow fluff.
- Dip the rim of your martini glass in the fluff and turn to coat. Then do the same with the graham cracker crumbs.
Prepare Your Garnish
- Stick a skewer through a marshmallow and toast the marshmallow using a grill or kitchen torch. Set aside.
Make The Drink
- Add the marshmallow vodka, Irish cream, heavy cream, chocolate syrup, and Drambuie to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup lightly into the martini glass to create swirls on the glass.
- Strain the cocktail into your prepared martini glass and add your marshmallow garnish.
- Serve immediately.
Please drink responsibily. For the facts, visit drinkaware.ie.