Do you want to write for us?
The Style Fairy is on the hunt for a fashion obsessed writer/ blogger to join our expanding team!
- Do you want the opportunity to build your fashion blogging experience?
- We can offer you a platform to share your writing skills with our 50k readers per month!
The unpaid internship role, which will be based from your own home, will see you contributing 3 blog articles per week across the topics of: fashion, style, lifestyle and beauty including blog posts such as new trend reviews , how to create killer looks from the high street, celebrity and red carpet style and anything fashion focused that our lovely readers will enjoy!
You will also be required to assist on all social media channels of The Style Fairy.
- A insatiable passion for fashion and style is a must
- Candidate must be up to the date with all the latest in the fashion world and have her/ his finger on the pulse when it comes to new trends
- Love writing and have experience blogging
- Knowledge and experience of WordPress
- Experience with photoshop (or a similar photo editing tool)
- Social media experience (Facebook, Instragram Twitter and Pinterest)
- Ideally based in Dublin
If that sounds like you…. Then we want to hear from you!!!
This fashion writing role would be ideal for a student or someone who works part-time. It doesn’t require travel or excessive amount of time and can all be done within your own hours.
Is it you?
To apply send us samples of your writing skills (links to previous blogs you wrote for or the link to your own blog or draft a sample blog you would write for The Style Fairy) plus a brief CV on your fashion experience to date.
What do you get?
This is an unpaid position but will be excellent exposure and experience for the right candidate. Your writing will be shared with our 50,000 monthly readers and you will gain excellent experience in one of Ireland’ fastest growing online fashion businesses. As the winner of this years ‘Best Fashion Blog’ at the Irish Blog Awards, the experience you will gain with us will be a great platform to your future fashion career.
Ideally, the candidate should be Dublin based. And will be invited to attend events on behalf of The Style Fairy.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your cover letter, CV and sample blog articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hi The Style Fairy,
I will keep this short as you probably get a lot of requests – I’d love contribute content for your readers.
If you’re still accepting posts, please let me know and I can put together a draft for your approval.
I am a skeptic and deviant mompreneur and fashion designer, whose passion is to provide freedom and comfort at the same time through the use of clothes to all women out there, who wants their style to loudly speak their personality.