My Favourite Beaty Products
Here are some of my top beauty essentials for flawless, glowing and hydrated skin. These are some of my ‘go to’ products for when I need a little ‘help’ but don’t want to look made up (or have the time for a full face of make up either). This would also be my key products for holidays when I would not wear much make up at all.
My Top Ten
- I mix MAC strobe cream with the Charlotte Tilburry ‘Healthy Glow’ tinted moisturiser (note: A little goes a long way with this product). The FIRST TWO in the list. Mixed together, they are gorgeous, they give a beautiful glow, a small bit of coverage, I use this every day, so easy and quick to apply. Perfect for a non make up, make up look… If that makes sense?!
- Need the perfect nude lip? Pillow Talk from Charlotte Tilburry is gorge – See them linked above. Another fav of mine is ‘Velvet Teddy’ from MAC
- If you haven’t tried Body Blur from Vita Liberata, then you need to!! Instant tan but sooooooo much more, it gives the skin an instant HD, smooth finish, with a tan and a glow. My ultimate Hero product! Thank me later 😉
- Tired eyes? Nude liner is life! I have tried a few brands and Charlotte Tilburry ‘Eye Cheat’ linked below is the best to date. Opens the eye and makes your eyes look larger and brighter (and less tired!!)
- Clarins Double Serum is phenomenal for hydrating the skin. I bring this everywhere. My mother and sister are hooked too. You will see results on your skin very quickly, helps to plump & hydrate the skin. Just fab! Also linked !
- Bronzing powder? Well this needs no introduction. This one by MAC is my fav and worth investing in
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream… If you haven’t heard of this or used it… Have you been living under a rock?! I keep one in my car and one at my sink, amazing for the lips. INCREDIBLE for any patches of very dry skin. It’s a cult product for a very good reason. Invest, you will thank me! Pop a little on over your Charlotte Tilburry Pillow Talk lipstick and you are good to go 😉
- Benefit Mascara – I’ve tried so many and yet I keep coming back to this old reliable!
That’s it ladies. What is your ‘HERO’ beauty product? I would love to hear!
’til next time